Thursday, March 4, 2010

Slacker, Busy Bee, & "Wailers"

Mamakim here is such a slacker when it comes to blogging.. It's just me. No excuses. Luckily I didn't make any New Year resolution on 'no more procrastination' or I'll really be biting my tongue now.

What happened during that void of posts? Well, I was supposed to post a summary of our Lunar New Year Bintan Getaway with the family. When Papakim gets back with the camera, I'll download the precious few photos that we took and do my short writeup. (Eeks, excuses, muhscuses..)

Latest happening: Frantic search for a suitable Playgroup for dear Seo Yeon. Now that En Bi has FINALLY started Nursery, Papakim thinks that Seo Yeon should be going to school as well. Hmm... Anyway, I've more or less narrowed the choices and will review it again. More updates on that when I finally make a choice.

To wrap it up, I'd like to share a discovery with you. My girls come from France. They are 'Wailers' hailing from France. All those who have interacted with En Bi definitely know how loud she is. Now, younger sister Seo Yeon doesn't have comparable volume, but she's catching up. Oh boy! They drove me almost crazy at the supermarket today with their crying fits. If anyone saw me there today with 2 'Wailers', please understand and empathise. Meanwhile, I'll work and pray harder.

No comments: