Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back to Dance

Back to dancing, with a vengeance! En Bi went back to dance, but at a different branch because the Parkway Centre branch was simply not for us. Though the view in the dance studio was beautiful, the centre itself was cramped and the neighbours were not exactly very 'healthy'.

We stopped because PapaKim said that there was too much on En Bi's plate and we should just cut down on her activities. I reluctantly bid farewell to Dance as I quietly struck it off my list without En Bi knowing.

It was after countless times of, "Mummy,why didn't I go for my ballerina class?" that I finally decided, well, why not? If she's interested in dance and continuously asks me to bring her for class, I guess there's no reason for me to reject her at this point in time. Besides, I didn't request for a withdrawal from the school, so it was just a matter of locking her in for a class.

Luckily for us, we were able to get a slot and here we are today, at her 1st 'homecoming' lesson. She was very excited to see her former teacher, Jessica. But I dampened the excitement a little when I told her Teacher Jessica was sick, and that another teacher would be taking over. After the lesson, I think she still prefers Teacher Jessica because she kept asking me, "Mummy, why is Teacher Jessica sick?". Gosh! Questions questions.



A little segment of her lesson is possible to be shown here because it was 'Open Class' day. Overall verdict: Good move!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so cute !!! And having such a good time there. I think it's good to let her enjoy what she likes :)

mommykim said...

yes dear, she really enjoys it! Another 45 minutes of bonding time with SY available. haha...