Sunday, May 23, 2010

Garden


My friend, Jael, the underground artist, invited me to her exhibition at the Arts House. I went there without the 2 little girls (because the open performance at the cafe inside the Arts House would start at 8p.m. and would therefore be a tad too noisy for them) and thence started my night "off".

Took a cab down with Xinyi and it was like a nice little reunion when we saw Jael there. Except that we were not sitting down and doing the usual eating and drinking, but were instead, admiring art at an art exhibition. Ooohhh.... so class ah?

Above is my personal favourite piece from her "Garden" collection. She had a total of 9 such pieces, each depicting a different word that meant something special to her.

Great job Jael!!! Love your pieces of art!

No comments: