Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brunch with Jael

Oh wow... what a belated brunch. This should have taken place much earlier. I can't find the right words to describe this meeting with my friend, Jael (a.k.a. the underground artist, lol). We haven't had a real conversation like what we had this morning for ages. I'm just so glad that we both found the time to catch up. 


Seo Yeon fell asleep just by listening to us chattering incessantly. There was just so much to say, share and listen to... What have we missed out all this while?
Jael, I'm glad that you're back in my life now, our friendship refreshed. Thanks for this shot of Seo Yeon.  

5 comments:

jA3L said...

:) BIG HUG!!! New season :)

jA3L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

she looks so chubby in this pic :)

mommykim said...

jael,
hope the show runs for seasons to come. :)

mpb,
u noticed 'life'? hee...

Anonymous said...

of cos !!! ahhahaa