Monday, February 1, 2010

Gingerbread Workshop & PD

Another challenging day. The papa flew off last night, leaving me with the kids for the next 10 days. Yesterday was pretty much challenging because I had to send En Bi for the Gingerbreadman Workshop by Act 3 by 10:30am then rush down all the way from Cairnhill to Tampines to bring Seo Yeon to see the PD before the clinic closes at 12:00pm.

Everyone was doubtful that I'd be back in time by 12:25pm to join in the workshop debrief and fetch En Bi. Thank God that I found a lot in the crowded parking area of that particular Tampines marketplace within 15mins of circling. Luckily I managed to grab a quick bite before seeing the PD and heading back to Cairnhill to fetch En Bi.

Seo Yeon was declared as being down with cough and cold. Phew! I was so worried the day before when Ah Ma and Mom said that she was feverish because there were no symptoms, which dangerously meant that it could most likely be her VUR... It's really quite ridiculous but I was quite relieved that I heard her cough even though she was so feverish in the middle of the night. Because it meant that it's most likely that she has a simple case of cough/cold!

Anyway, En Bi was very happy with the workshop (April said that she observed En Bi was very independant and acting out all the details) and said that she wanted to go again. Great! This means that I've not booked the March workshop for her in vain. *evil laughter*

And we all went tumbling home to spend a peaceful Sunday at home.

No comments: