Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Trial

Okay, I know, this could sound like some serious court case if it were on another blog. But wait a moment, this is a mommy's blog. So, when you see the word trial, you know what I mean :)

I just wanted to pen down quickly the 'happenings' of En Bi at Teacher 王's trial class at Berries. She was quite sticky, refusing to let me out of the classroom. This is usually what happens when we're late for class. (My pet peeve: We being late for classes.) Thus, the teacher encouraged me to sit in class with her. So I did. She didn't want to participate almost the whole while I was there. I slipped out of the classroom 15 mins later.

Went to pick her up and just quickly asked the teacher how she did, she gave me the 'thumbs up' sign. I was beaming. En Bi, I knew that you could do it. 

Mrs. Kim: En Bi, did you enjoy the class?
En Bi: Yes, Mommy.
Mrs. Kim: So, do you like 'lao shi'?
En Bi: Yes, Mommy. I like 'lao shi'. And my friends.
Mrs. Kim: You prefer 'wang lao shi' or 'wu lao shi'?
En Bi: 'Wu lao shi'.

Faint.

Now, tell me. What would you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is wu lao shi ?

mommykim said...

wu lao shi is the 1st chinese teacher she had in Berries. Coincidentally, her current teacher is also wu lao shi. haha..