Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sinseh ... therefore late for trial lesson

Excuses, mescuses...

Woke up very early this morning and was very confident that I could make it to the Sinseh's and then to United Square for trial at M*ndeville. Apparently not. Reached the Sinseh's only at 10.10am and how could I ever expect to wrap everything up by 10.30am? So, eventually I reached United Square at 12pm for a 11.15am trial. Good job Mrs. Kim?! But at least we made our way there for the lunch appointment with Serene and Lil Miss Estelle in her new Abby Cadabby shoes. What a sweet little thing!

Back to M*ndeville trial - rescheduled to Feb. 22, in a way a blessing in disguise. More time to study the necessity and options for music lessons for En Bi.

About the Sinseh - I must say that I am very impressed with his skills and medicine. I've been having this undying cough that has grown so attached to me over the past few months. But voila! Just a dose every 2 hours today and I haven't heard a single retch from my throat! Let's see how the magic works into tomorrow.

From my observation, the girls are also doing fine with the medication. Especially Seo Yeon, since she doesn't sound so chesty by the end of today. Why did I take so long to go and visit the Sinseh?

*Sinseh: Physician practising Chinese Medicine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this the hougang one ?