Thursday, April 15, 2010

T O Y S

A short walk after breakfast at United Square always damages the pocket. While Seo Yeon goes around admiring the 2D animals, I wander near ELC again. Hmm... Window display "3 for $55" was quite attractive because I liked one of the toys (originally priced $29). Ok, I walk in. Got to buy some toys to cheer myself up, you know.

Pink binoculars for En Bi's upcoming school picnic at the Botanic Gardens? Another handheld bubble gun so that the girls won't have to fight to hold that 1 bubble gun we have at home? In the end, I decided to buy this toy 'who knows whose nose'. This toy should help the girls, especially Seo Yeon, to get to know the animals even better and encourage sensory training at the same time.


Guess what? Ended up buying another toy because I 'save $9' if I buy another toy together with this one. I ignored  that toy in the first place because I thought that it didn't have much educational value to it but as usual, got swayed by the salesperson who actually made me think that it would be great fun. 

Verdict: The girls enjoyed the toys for an hour. Absolutely grrrrreat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..the male salesman that speaks funny english ?

i saw the whose nose game but didnt buy.. hahaha.. i saw the bino too but thot no use.. hahaha. i've been well refrained in my last few times at ELC.. hahaha.

mommykim said...

very good control gal! well, at least the girls both like the nose game, still... haha...