Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Howling After the 'Swimming'

Today was 'swimming' day at JG Mandarin Playclub. Basically, they fill up a plastic tub with water and throw in all the plastic toys for the kids to stand in the water and play with. I don't see anyone literally swimming. In any case, I finally found out what's the difference between 'water play' and 'swimming' at JG. You get to dunk the whole kid in the plastic tub for 'swimming' day. 

Revolutionary discovery for the day: Swim diapers don't hold pee. Hmmm... You mean I haven't learnt that over the past 39 months (from the day I had En Bi)? Amazing, you might say... And yes, to myself, 'June! It's a revelation!'. Geez.


So yes, back to the title. Miss Seo Yeon decided that she wanted to sit in the tub of water the WHOLE day because when I took her out of it, she howled the house down. We're lucky we were only in a 1-storey house and not a high-rise building. Well, it took about 10 minutes and a bottle of milk to settle her again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... u dono swim diapers just holds poop ? hahaha hope u didnt let her wear it from home.. hahaha

I guess we have a swimmer there !! weathers really hot.. I'm sure SY enjoyed the cooling down :)