Wednesday, April 28, 2010

313 with Aslene

Out for lunch today with Aslene at 313. Finally! I'm such a suaku these days. Usually I'd be at any new mall within the 1st week. Now, if I'm able to visit a new mall maybe a month later, I'd call myself lucky. Hur hur. 

So yes, after driving round and round up to level 6, I found a lot pretty easily (if not I'd really be irritated even further), we took the lift to level 5 to switch to another lift that will take us to the mall floors. We were greeted at level 5 with the all-too-familiar air-conditioned food court smell. I wished the lift here quickly and met Aslene on the 1st level. 

We simply sauntered into the nearest restaurant, a Thai one. I got to admit, I was already a little stuffed from brunch, so, I ordered mainly to feed Seo Yeon. At the end of the lunch, the beef noodle soup was barely touched, but the hot weather made the Thai Iced Tea deliciously yum yum!

So, a quick tour of 313 before I had to rush off to fetch En Bi at 3pm. Seo Yeon had time to try quite a few pairs of shades while Aslene was picking out a pair for her momma. After that, we had a look at Uniqlo and that was about it?!

Poor Aslene had to wait for us for half an hour and was left haunting the mall for the rest of the afternoon till her next appointment at 6pm!  Oops! I will be on time next round ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool look !!! hehehe