Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 2 in Seoul

A bit of "Dibo" fresh milk to line the tummy before we head off for breakfast... Remember? No cooking while I'm on holiday.. hiak hiak.

I didn't want to venture off too far with "1 Big and 1 Small", so I went to the restaurant opposite the residence. We visited this restaurant the last time we were in Seoul. Awesome shabu shabu beef noodles! So, don't get deceived by that plate of salad in the picture, that's just the appetiser. When the noodles came, it was slip slurp time, mouth overtook the hands that were supposed to take pictures.


Now, for the gals to exercise off the breakfast in the playroom.


And then off to the supermarket ^.^

2 comments:

Alice Law said...

My girl loves Dibo too, your girls have lovely smiles!

mommykim said...

Hi again Alice,

It's really heartwarming to see your nice comments on my blog. People like you motivate me in updating my blog. :D