Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Full Monty! on Father's Day

I never thought I would have the chance to see such a wide "variety" of men stripping for me. Think "fantasy". Haha... Cat granted me this couple of months back when the tickets were available for sale. She managed to get us lovely circle seats right smack in the centre!



I was very excited to see Adrian Pang (one of the local male actors that I really admire and favour) and Hossan Leong. Cat also mentioned that Bernice's teacher, Daniel Jenkins, was acting. The actors were all wonderful on stage, giving their all for this famous movie-made-musical set in Chicago. And Cat and I agreed that Andy Hockley was also good to watch with his effortless ways of bringing out the character he was playing.

I loved the fact that the director, Tracie Pang, tried to tell the story on "how far a man would go for his family". This heartwarming story struck a chord with me. Though I am not a man, I could easily relate to this story as it reminded me of the extent that I went to for my daughters when I decided to take a break from working.

I think Pangdemonium!'s inaugural production really worked for me! Like-minded friends, please do go watch!  

So, what happened to Father's Day? Well, we already had a celebration for the Fathers in the family the day before by dining out at a newly-opened Japanese restaurant (buffet) at the Heeren. So do not worry, we did not forget the Papas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wana watch again !!!!! front row with sunglasses on !!!!