Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My 1st Book Depository Purchase

Just had to blog about this. For the longest time I have been buying books from amazon.com. Heard about Book Depository and finally got down to buying some books from them. Finally received the delivery today. "Royal Mail", Woo hoo!
These are the titles I bought:
- "The Grouchy Ladybug" by Eric Carle
  (one of the books used during Seo Yeon's Zoophonics Holiday Program);
- "I Wonder Why - Caterpillars Eat So Much" (inspired by Sharon's new encyclopaedia);
- "The Magic School Bus - Inside the Human Body".

Now, to read them to my beautiful 2 littles Missies. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is it really cheaper ?

mommykim said...

For these few books, yes!

Anonymous said...

bernice likes the hungry caterpillar but cant decide which one to get

mommykim said...

try to get the board book. the smaller size is good because it's a right size for their little hands.